(This form can also be downloaded here.)
I, , agree that all statements in this application are made based on personal knowledge and are made for purposes of my application to foster one or more animals for the Redland Rock Pit Abandoned Dogs Project Inc.
• I would like to foster rescued free roaming animals.
Number of animals I can foster:
I have a preference for specific animals (breeds):
If any of the animals I specified are unavailable, I am open to substitution.
Restrictions on the type of animal I can foster (For example, “No dogs over 30 lbs”, “Only adult cats”, etc.):
Where my foster animals will sleep at night:
Where my foster animals will stay during the day when I am home:
Where my foster animals will stay during the day when I am not home:
• I understand that RRPADP is very concerned about the security and safety of my foster animal and all the animals in its custody, as well as its ability to keep track of all animals rescued. I understand RRPADP will not share this information for any reasons not connected to the foster care program or applicable lawsuits.
City, State, Zip
State of Issuance
Email will be the primary method of communication from Shelter, so if you do not check email regularly, please tell us how to best get in touch with you:
City, State, Zip
Length of time with this employer
I OWN my home and am permitted to bring an animal or animals into my dwelling.
I RENT my home and am permitted to bring an animal or animals into my dwelling.
City, State, Zip
I have a fenced-in yard
The fence has a gate.
The gate has a lock.
• I have companion animals at my home currently.
Fill up the form below (one for each companion animal), and provide details for (1) all companion animals currently at your home, followed by (2) all companion animals you have had at my home in the last 5 years who are no longer with me (including any fostered animals).
Note: If you have/have had more than 1 companion animal, please download the form here and e-mail the copies to us.
The name of the veterinarian(s) I use for my companion animals is (if more than one, please list all veterinarians consulted in the last 5 years; e-mail us info for additional veterinarians):
Name of Veterinarian
I have been a client of this vet for:
Records are under the name of:
I have children in the house.
List of all people living in the house and/or who have regular contact with my animal(s) and their relationship to me (include family, friends, domestic employees, etc.):
List of two references – people who know me (but are not related to me) and my companion animals and have been to my home recently:
• I understand a RRPADP representative may visit my home for a home inspection before my foster application is approved.
• I understand that if I am approved for fostering, I will also need to carefully read the “Foster Care Agreement,” which is a separate document from this “Foster Care Application.” The Foster Care Agreement represents the legal contract between a foster caregiver and RRPADP. I understand that if I am approved to foster an animal, I must review the Foster Care Agreement before I can take my foster animal home. I further understand that I will be asked to agree to the terms of the Agreement and sign the Agreement before I can take my foster animal home.
"I have read this Application in its entirety, and I agree that all statements contained in this document are made by me, and are truthful. I make this statement under penalty of perjury under the laws of the state(s) of FLORIDA."